Sunday, December 24, 2006

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! I am a pilot now!

On December 22nd my dream became true. After doing my oral test and my check ride for 2 hours together with Ex-Vietnam helicopter pilot Tim Tucker - I passed! After showing him all the manouvers we landed at Long Beach airport and he finished the checkride with saying " congratulations, you are a helicopter pilot now!" After coming back to my homebase at Van Nuys airport my friend from Austria Hannes Arch, who is also a pilot, was already waiting for me with a bottle of champaign.
What a great day. Another task in my life is accomplished and I have to head back to good old Austria preparing for my next mission!!!!
Kick back on my blog at the end of january 2007 and see what I am up to!
Stay safe and HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!


Hannes Arch and me celebrating my pilot license right after landing!


Tim Tucker me and Massimo Zancolo after my checkride